SpaceStation Marble (3) SpaceStation Marble (3)

In need of improvement.

I might just go back to square one with this game if I were you. By the looks of it, this game needs an overhaul. First, the graphics really could be a lot better. Great graphics can make even the worst game enjoyable. Second, the game engine needs to be tweaked/redesigned. Jump and movement physics need to be redone. The marble should have acceleration and deceleration, so that it actually feels like the marble is rolling. The jumping feels WAY off. Collision detection is somewhat poor. You have the makings of a potentially great game, but this definately needs improvement.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Good...

...but not front page worthy. Although this showed some cool effects that can be achieved with actionscript, it's not particularly entertaining, informative or inovative. It may have been better if you actually had a narrarator speaking your comments about each cursor, or if you taught people some of the fundamentals behind creating those cursors. I did, however, enjoy some of the cursor effects you created.

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

Fun Game.

The only problem is that there's a lot of things that can piss people off.

X227 The Game Retail X227 The Game Retail

That certainly was awesome.

Great FPS. Everything was smooth and the game was well put together. What program did you use for the 3d effects?

regulargabs responds:

tnx!
Btw, as I said in another review, Discreet Plasma, www.discreet.com , I don't know if Discreet Publish or Make Plasma anymore, I have this software for long time ago, it's like 3ds max with a swf exporter...

Lander Remake Lander Remake

Good Work.

This looks really well done so far. The graphics are good and the sound isn't bad either. It needs more levels and the ship should turn a bit faster. Other than that, it's great.

The Torture Chamber The Torture Chamber

Nice game

You have a really cool game here. You should make a sequel without stick people (ie: with real people), that would make it a lot better. Also, you should be able to torture them in other ways. As I said before great game! MAKE A SEQUEL.